Carnegie Library Lab is a three-year programme (2014-2017) created by the Carnegie UK Trust to support and develop innovation and leadership in the public library sector.
The programme is targeted at early to mid-career individuals and offers participants:
- Funding to help develop and implement innovative projects.
- Online learning to support innovation, leadership and skills development.
- Mentoring to assist with project management and personal development.
- Networking opportunities via online platforms and face-to-face meetings.
- External evaluation to identify successes, challenges and how to take their work forward; and to enable the Trust to share learning and experience from supported projects with policy makers, practitioners and funders.
Carnegie Partners will be onward champions for libraries, leadership, innovation and share their learning more widely.