Community Land Trusts – Find Out More
January 29, 2010
This course is aimed at community groups developing housing and regeneration initiatives as well as their local partnering agencies and relevant stakeholders with an interest in the delivery of affordable housing.
The course is comprised of two one-day modules held at the University of Salford on Thursday 11th March 2010 and Wednesday 24th March 2010, and as a result of participation delegates will:
• Understand the core elements of a Community Land Trust.
• Learn about the legal and regulatory issues.
• Be aware of the different tenure types and ways to pursue developments for both homeowners and tenants.
• Gain knowledge of current CLT best practice.
• Possess information on funding, technical advice, and building a CLT on strong foundations.
Attendance is free of charge for all. For more information on the course content and learning outcomes please see the flier attached.
To RSVP and book your place on the course please complete the form attached and return to Gemma Thompson- [email protected]