Carnegie Library Lab is our programme aimed at supporting and developing innovation and leadership in the public library sector.
Applications for the third round of Library Lab ran from January to April 2018, and we are delighted to announce our third cohort of Carnegie Partners here.
Carnegie Library Lab offers participants:
- financial support to develop and deliver an innovative, practical project in their local library service;
- exclusive access to a bespoke online learning programme to support innovation, leadership and skills development;
- access to an external mentor to assist with project management and personal development;
- networking events including face-to-face meetings and online platform; and
- an external evaluation to help participants to identify successes, challenges and how to take their work forward; and to enable the Trust to share learning and experience from supported projects with policy makers, practitioners and funders.
You can read about our previous partners’ experiences here.